The Illini RPC annual show for 2015
$$$$$ CASH PRIZES $$$$$
8 PAYING PLACES
This show will be a Racing pigeon as well as a Show Racing Homer breed show. (Location of clubhouse 339 Short St. Shipman, IL)
The show is Saturday December 12th, 2015 at 10:30AM Entries need to be in by 9:30 AM (club opens at 9:00 AM)
Entry fees are 3.00 per bird on all birds
Note: show Racing homers have a separate entry sheet. Show and Racing homers are judged by sex, age group (old or young) and colors (do NOT have to have raced).
There will be two Judges, John Lipski, for the Show Racing Homers and AU Certified Judge Dick Lipski, for the Racing homers.
FOOD: In appreciation for everyone that has supported our club fund raisers to help pay off our building mortgage all food and drinks are free.
Raffles: 50/50 cash drawing. Plus many attendance prizes where you can win as many prizes as tickets you have. Prizes include pigeon and loft supplies and other items as well.
Breeder auction: About 12 donated late hatches and breeders will be auctioned off. These are all excellent birds from local and out of area lofts.
The Show committee is Harvey Young 618-466-6365, Terry Derbin 618-535-2082, and Terry Rhyne 618-278-4437. The purpose of this show if for the fun of displaying our birds and all proceeds go toward clubhouse expenses.
· You must contain your own birds in carriers until your class is called.
· The Illini show committee has the right to combine classes if the minimum of 3- birds is not met.
· Prizes will be awarded for champion of category and reserve (opposite sex) in some cases plus Champion class and Best in Show over-all.
· Judges Decisions are final. Please respect their judgments.
· The Illini club will not be responsible for lost or stolen birds or items.