Tuesday, February 12, 2013



The Third Annual combined meeting of the Sky Pilot and Thunderbird 4-H Racing Pigeon Club of Bellingham will get together for Demo/presentations by some of the youth, including a presentation by Thomas Strand (2012 AU Jr. Member of the year) on setting up the Benzing electronic clock. Fit and Show demonstration, Raffles, Lunch, and Young bird Raffle.  There may also be a auction of a few select breeders that the kids may bid on.

Saturday, March 23th. 2013
At the Lions Club
19008 168th. NE
Woodinville 98072

Time:  9:30- 3:00 pm Refreshments and lunch will be served.   

9:00 am
Set-up by Thunderbird 4-H Racing Pigeon Club 
10:00 am-11:00 am  
Fit & Show Practice and demonstration. 
11:00 am -12:15 am  
Demonstrations by some of the Thunderbird & Sky Pilot Club members.
12:15 am - 1:00 pm  Lunch.  
Provided by Thunderbirds Racing Pigeon Club
(Kids may handle pigeons and look at items in drawing during this time.)
1:30 pm -1:45 pm  
Setting up your Benzing Electronic clock.  Thomas Strand.
1:45 pm -3:00 pm 
Raffle Drawing for donated prizes and select Young birds, ready to settle, Bring a crate. 

A $10 per donation per 4-H member is requested to cover costs
(4-H parents, siblings & guests $5.00.)    Proceeds will be split between the two 4-H clubs.

All pigeon fanciers, children or Jr. members welcome.
For information: 
Herb Cartmell, SkyPilot Leader 425-486-4725 pigeonherb@comcast.net
Evelyn Guilmette, Thunderbird Leader, 360-739-5816 jguilm9559@hotmail.com

RSVP (Lunch): 
Marty Sullivan, (206) 790-7617 sullivan87@frontier.com

“4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning and practicing leadership, citizenship and life skills” Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin; physical, mental or sensory disability; marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.